6. Arrival procedures
The Tenant is required to present their passport and/or identity card to reception staff on their arrival.
Check in and check out times are as follows:
- Check in 16.00 – 19.00
- Check out by 10.00.
A late check in before 21.00 can be arranged by notifying the rentals office on Tel. +39 019 2570 200. Tenants arriving after 21.00 but anyway no later than 23.00 should notify the rentals office on Tel. +39 019 2570 200. In this event an additional fee of 30.00 euro will be payable.
On their arrival guests will receive a list of the equipment and facilities in the apartment, which must be checked by guests themselves within the apartment, signed and returned to reception by the end of the morning after their arrival.
A good housekeeping deposit of 300.00 euro is payable on receipt of the keys (guaranteed by credit card). This deposit acts as a guarantee that the holiday home will be clean and in good order when it is returned and as an advance for any additional expenses that may arise.
The deposit may be doubled when a home is let to groups, to tenants under 21 years of age, and for lettings over Christmas and the New Year.
The amount will be refunded on departure, or sent to the Tenant, if the property is returned clean and in good order, without damage, and the Tenant owes no additional amounts to the company. The Tenant remains liable for charges and damage even if they exceed the amount of the deposit debited from your card.
Credit cards accepted: VISA - MASTERCARD - AMERICAN EXPRESS.
8. Defects, refunds and assistance
It is the responsibility of the Tenant to inform reception immediately in the event of any problems, or within 72 hours of arriving in the property and becoming aware of a defect.
Dominio San Sebastiano - Bergeggi S.r.l. will always try to meet any particular requirements, such as for example the position of the home, but cannot guarantee this due to the possibility that all the available apartments may be fully booked. The liability of Dominio San Sebastiano - Bergeggi S.r.l. to pay compensation relates only to direct financial loss. Dominio San Sebastiano - Bergeggi S.r.l. shall not be liable for any loss or damage due to a defect, damage or loss of a non-financial nature.
9. Responsibilities of the Tenant
The Tenant is responsible for showing respect for the holiday home and is held liable for any damage that they or anyone in their group or their pet may have caused. The Tenant is required to leave the property clean and in good order. The Tenant is required to wash up and to empty the fridge and freezer before their departure and not to leave rubbish inside or outside the apartment, even if cleaning after the letting is included in the price. If this is not complied with, the good housekeeping deposit will be retained in full. The Tenant is liable for any personal or physical damage that they or their pet may cause during the letting period, including damage for which they are or may be insured. It is the Tenant’s duty to ensure that neither they, those accompanying them, nor their pet (where permitted) cause disturbance to the neighbours or the surrounding area. If the Tenant, one of the people accompanying them, or their pet (where permitted) act in an inappropriate or unacceptable manner Dominio San Sebastiano - Bergeggi S.r.l. retains the right to terminate the letting agreement immediately and without notice. In this event Dominio San Sebastiano - Bergeggi S.r.l. shall not be required to reimburse the rental fee, either fully or in part.
10 Responsibilities of Dominio San Sebastiano - Bergeggi S.r.l.
Dominio San Sebastiano - Bergeggi S.r.l. has no responsibility for any change that is not directly related to the home (for example the possibility of bathing on the beaches, fishing rights, new or increased local taxes and charges, closures of roads, shops, etc., the construction of new roads and buildings, environmental damage, etc.).
In the same way Dominio San Sebastiano - Bergeggi S.r.l. has no responsibility for changes in the weather, or for local laws regulating swimming, water shortages, etc. that may limit the enjoyment of the holiday.
In the interests of future developments Dominio San Sebastiano - Bergeggi S.r.l. retains the right to make changes to the General Letting Conditions, following prior notification of Tenants who have already made a booking. Errors and omissions excluded.
11 Terms and conditions – acts of God
In the event that it is impossible to perform the contract due to an act of God, the parties may cancel the contract without prejudice.
12 Services included in the price.
The following services are included in a week's stay at the Resort:
- LINEN (bedlinen and bathroom towels) – will be supplied on the basis of the number of occupants of the flat. It is possible to request an additional change of linen at reception. A fee of 10.00 euro per person is charged for additional linen.
- CLEANING – On arrival, the apartment will be clean and tidy; final cleaning is included in the rent for all stays, and cleaning is provided once a week for longer stays (over 10 nights). Guests may request additional cleaning (surcharge), every day or several times a week, from reception, with at least one day's notice. The price of this service is available at reception.
- FITNESS CENTRE – complimentary use of the fitness centre is managed on the basis of the number of guests staying, with no advance booking. The regulations concerning times and procedures can be viewed at reception; copies are available on request.
- OUTDOOR ADULTS' SWIMMING POOL – complimentary use is managed on the basis of the number of guests staying at the Resort. Beach towels are not provided and guests are not permitted to leave them on the sun loungers provided in the solarium area. Children over 8 are permitted to use the swimming pool, and must be accompanied by their parents and under their close supervision. The regulations concerning times and procedures can be viewed at reception; copies are available on request.